Someone wants to have coffee with me tonight.
I had one conversation with him last night and he called me this morning.
In the course of the next few hours I will determine everything that is wrong with him.
After all, he wants to have coffee with me.
It matters little that I saw him on a dating site and I wrote to him. He answered. So something is wrong with him.
What does it matter that he turned out to be a lawyer who enjoys travelling, theater and cinema and wants to be in a relationship? He answered. So something must be wrong with him.
Here is everything that is wrong with him so far:
1. He told me he would call me at 10pm and he did.
2. He coughed twice.
3. He used the speaker on his phone.
4. He asked me if I like Israel.
5. He asked me if I like to dance.
6. He asked me if I go to a gym.
7. He was impressed that I am at work at 8am
I am one step away from Elaine's famous breakup over punctuation.
Do I really want to be in a club that would have me as a member?
I'll let you know when my self-esteem gets the memo from my new thinner self advising of the changes.